footnote: Technology is only as good as its back-up. For both Addison and Pumpkin's pregnancies I kept all my "stats" on my Palm pda. Things like weight gain, measurements of my belly, and the station of the baby. My pda crashed sometime in 2010 and my desktop version doesn't have any of that information in it. :( Guess that will teach me to keep more hard copy stuff.
Monday, September 5, 2011
July 26, 2008 Pumpkin's second trimester
Pumpkin's second trimester seemed to race past me. Before I knew it I was asking Ian to take another belly picture. Definitely a baby in there now! This was approximately 26.5 weeks gestation.

footnote: Technology is only as good as its back-up. For both Addison and Pumpkin's pregnancies I kept all my "stats" on my Palm pda. Things like weight gain, measurements of my belly, and the station of the baby. My pda crashed sometime in 2010 and my desktop version doesn't have any of that information in it. :( Guess that will teach me to keep more hard copy stuff.
footnote: Technology is only as good as its back-up. For both Addison and Pumpkin's pregnancies I kept all my "stats" on my Palm pda. Things like weight gain, measurements of my belly, and the station of the baby. My pda crashed sometime in 2010 and my desktop version doesn't have any of that information in it. :( Guess that will teach me to keep more hard copy stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment